Two free webinars set for Tue., May 12, 11 am-noon ET and Thu., May 14, 1 pm-2pm ET will provide details on new business opportunities for distributors beyond facemasks,PPEs and virtual meeting backgrounds.
Distributors have an opportunity to rapidly diversify their businesses to help clients deal with one of the most pressing issues of our times made even more urgent in the Covid-19 crisis—how to fully engage and build meaningful relationships with all their critical stakeholders: employees, customers, distribution partners, suppliers, volunteers, and communities.
To address this opportunity, the Brand Media Coalition has scheduled two webinars for Tue., May 12, 11 am-noon ET; Thu., May 14, 1 pm-2pm ET. The webinar is presented by Bruce Bolger, Managing Director, Brand Media Coalition, and Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance. Guest distributor speaker is: Tom Kronberger, Director Vendor Relations, Fully Promoted, and Executive Advisor to the Brand Media Coalition. The program is hosted by Guy Achtzehn, President, MSG Promotions and Director of Outreach for the Brand Media Coalition, and Mark Wunderlich, a Brand Media Coalition Executive Advisor and President, Incentive Source.
The webinars will share two new business opportunities with guidance on how to determine which makes sense for each distributor.
1) Brand media--The use of brands in the booming surprise and delight and occasion gifting business to employees, customers, suppliers, and volunteers.
2) Engagement--the variety of engagement services being used by companies to connect with newly dispersed audiences at a time when it has never been more important to engage key stakeholders.
This webinars will address:
• What is surprise and delight, occasion gifting and brand media and why this business is doing well.
• How distributors can benefit from “surprise and delight” and occasion gifting using brands.
• Why engagement is so important now and what types of other services can distributors provide.
• What distributors need to know to diversify and the key steps to success.
You’ll get all the information and resources you need to profit from the new focus on brands and engaging people.
Or for more information, contact:
Tel. 914-591-7600, ext. 230
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.